5.8.14

A Wee Shopping Trip

Since the sun was shining Oscar and I decided to take a trip into town. I have to admit that Oscar is not too bad a clothes shopping companion, in fact my only criticism would be his OVER enthusiasm for some things (high pitched squeals, followed by "Mama that's ADORABLE".
 Meh, it could be much worse, I remember his brother.


boy on bus



We had lunch at Burger King (of course).


burger king



burger king



And Oscar insisted that we buy matching sunglasses (they were only £1 a pair from Primark).


mirror sun glasses



mirror sun glasses



When we got home we were roasting hot, and pretty tired, so we broke out the ice-cream


haggen dass



And while Oscar played (his beloved) Minecraft I perused my purchases.


White Stretch Vest/Dress - Size 18 - Primark


White Stretch Vest/Dress - Size 18 - Primark £3.50



Filigree Tassel Necklace - Primark



Filigree Tassel Necklace - Primark - £4



Printed Pencil Skirt - Size 20 - Primark


Printed Pencil Skirt - Size 20 - Primark - £8



Crew Neck Cardigan - Size 20 - Primark


Crew Neck Cardigan - Size 20 - Primark - Tag says £6 
on checking receipt at home, was only charged £3  



Girl Print Short Sleeve Sweatshirt - Size 18 - Primark


Girl Print Short Sleeve Sweatshirt - Size 18 - Primark £3 Sale Price



Strapless Aztec Jumpsuit - Size 24 - New Look

Strapless Aztec Jumpsuit - Size 24 - New Look - £9 Sale Price


And That's All Folks
x


2 comments:

  1. Aww he's such a sweetie! And what great bargains. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always in charity shops, it makes a real change for me to go 'new' shopping lol. I quite enjoyed it :)

      Delete