27.8.14

Yarn Along



have been really rough this week, and I have not had much knitting/crochet or reading time (or blogging time). 
Since Oscar was born in 2009 I have had migraine attacks for the first time in my life. For anyone interested I did try for an epidural during labour and although they tried for 2 hours to get it sited they did not manage. I was unaware of being black and blue all over my back (I was slightly distracted by other 'pains'), but I was aware of my legs twitching when they were hitting nerves and at one point the epidural procedure pain being much worse than the contractions. Click Here For Other's Opinion On This



With the exception of the Rescue Remedy, these are all used to treat migraines and I am feeling a bit like a human test subject, but to be honest, they have gotten so bad I will try almost anything for some relief.

Anyway, on to the Yarn Along


Crochet




All I have managed this week are hats for premature and very premature babies. My church group is working on a service project for my local hospital and I am so glad to be able to contribute in this way. There are many many free resources for premature baby clothes if you want to make these yourself.



Reading



Like I said, there has not been much reading going on, with the exception of my scriptures, so I thought I would share one of my favourite scriptures this week.

Colossians 1:15-17

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.


Hopefully I will get these migraines under control and be back to normal soon.


Joining in with GINNY and friends for Yarn Along

No comments:

Post a Comment