19.8.14

A Creative Need

cheese on toast


I have a definite need to be creative on a daily basis. My fall back on creative slump days has for a long while been a bit of creative cooking, but sometimes even that does not happen, and Duncan and I end up eating only a little more than cheese on toast for dinner.


craft table



Oscar still loves crafting but now that he is a bit older there are other things which occupy his mind (dare I say it, Minecraft).


Homemade Book




I  buy plenty of craft and cookery books though, because along with Blogs they serve to inspire me.





Knitting is on going, and that really is a comfort fall back. I have 2 knitting projects on pins and 2 crochet projects on pin, and these 4 are not counting the jumble of half finished projects destined to be frogged.




Today I managed pancakes, blueberries and sour cream for breakfast, I would call that a creative triumph so early in the day. I am not sure where spag bol for dinner lies on the creativity scale though because I can probably make that in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment