29.7.14

Frugal Cooking - Curry & Muffins

So its coming up to the end of the month and a wee bit of economy cooking is needed. Last night we had a rather unusual curry which had banana, mandarins and tea (red bush), in the list of ingredients, and I have to confess, it was pretty good, I would definitely make it again.


creamy curry recipe


Curry recipe is here


After dinner we had some muffins which I had baked in the afternoon. These were from the book How to feed your whole family: A healthy, balanced diet with very little money.
But in essence they were muesli, flour, sugar, honey, 1 egg, and they were also very tasty. I always feel the need for tasty food when the money is running low, it helps me feel less worried about half empty cupboards.


muesli healthy muffin recipe




No comments:

Post a Comment