12.10.11

Weigh In Wednesday wk 4

Newpiccys 107


 


Week 4 - lbs lost = 2lb


Minus last weeks increase, I am 2lb's less than I was on week 2. It looks like a steady 1lb a week with my current eating plan. Once I get to 10 weeks and I have hopefully lost 10 lbs I will be fairly happy, I will surely start to feel like I am making the effort for good reason.


We (Duncan and I) have began a healthy eating plan, which is a bit more than just a weight loss plan. Duncan is very slim and certainly doesn't need to lose weight, but for reasons which may or may not be obvious to some, we both need to boost our all round health.


Whilst reading the chosen book we are following (which is a natural guide to better health), I began to realise that I seem to be having many of the symptoms associated with Hypoglycemia, which I suppose makes sense from a person who is not eating often enough when they are always conscious about their weight. I also tend to take a sugary snack for flagging energy which then causes a boost, then a sugar drop, driving the cycle around again.  In the book, a couple of oatcakes are recommended as a snack, due to the slow energy release of oats, with no more than 3 hours between food/snacks. Because I have started on some vitamins and minerals (most importantly iron and zinc), it is difficult to say if any one thing is helping, but I am feeling a little less fatigued than I was a couple of weeks ago. Whatever the reason, long may it last.


Valerie


xxx


 


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment