29.10.11

This Week, (and a little video)

Things have been ticking along here this week, as we get ready for Halloween. I think I may have mentioned before, Oscar has a predisposition for Gothica (HERE), so as you can imagine the sudden emergence in his 2 year old little world, of all things ghastly and ghoulish has been very exciting for him. I even took him on a wee walk around the 400 year old cemetery.


2011-10-20 13.27.42


 


2011-10-24 14.38.20


 


2011-10-24 14.41.21


 


I have finally made a decision about nursery for him, and he begins 2 mornings a week on 7th November (unless I chicken out before then), and he has a place for Nursery School booked for next April (when he will be 3..............3!!!!).


Its not all been fun and ghouls this week though, Daddy has been poorly and Oscar slipped in the bath and burst his lip.


 


2011-10-24 11.45.13


s'cuse the dirty face


I have also been trying to be brave and take some more photos of myself for the OTHER BLOG, but its feeling a bit like trying to make a silk purse from a sows ear just now, because I want to promote a positive image of plus size ladies (offers from unpaid models most welcome lol).


 


Newpiccys 021


And finally I would like to leave you a little video of Oscar, who has discovered the joy of slime/goo (ps its Scooby Doo on TV in the background, as if you couldn't guess).


 


 


 


Valerie


xxx


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment