17.10.11

The Plan

I have made a plan. Its funny how I didn't realise I needed a plan until I had one. The sense of peace which descended over me once I had made the plan told me it was the right one.  It may take as long as 5 or 6 years for the plan to unfold, but that's ok, because I am not free-falling any more. For the immediate future, the plan may or may not include these


 


White-baby-booties-266-p


 


But it will definitely include plenty of these


 


Vegetable_box


 


And plenty of this


 


Sock-wool-3-balls


 


And time permitting, a pile of these


 


Pile-of-Books


 


With this taking a more important role


 


Brushes


 


Of course my family are at the forefront, but the plan is for me,  its not my plan for my husband or my children, or my house, its a personal plan. As the dark days of winter slide towards us, its good to be able to say, at least I have a plan.


 


156766_10150112949876416_532886415_7894800_3636045_n


photo of the West End by Dylan Drummond


Valerie


xxx


 


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment