31.10.11

Happy Halloween / Urban Sketchers

Pics 039


 


First things first, HAPPY HALLOWEEN,I hope you have lots of spooky fun planned for today? I have a whole day of cooking and cleaning ahead of me, in preparation for Oscar's halloween tea party later (expect a post all about it tomorrow).  But I wanted to tell you about a sketching group which I have joined. They are called Urban Sketchers and the title clearly speaks for itself. I had hoped to become a corespondent about a year ago, but at the time they required you to be part of a 3 person group and despite a facebook shout out, I couldn't get 2 other local sketchers willing to commit. 


They seem to have changed that now, and if you are part of the Flickr Group, there is a chance you will be scouted as a correspondent.


I have started my own Urban Sketchers Blog (you are required to display your work on your own site someplace,to join the group), so I hope you will find the time to take a peek.


If you decide to join up yourself, do let me know, the turnover is so fast its easy to miss sketches.


Header1


Valerie


xxx


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment