8.3.15

Sunday Best

aka Primark meets Mad Men.
You won't find any expensive designer clothes on this blog I am afraid (unless they are 2nd hand from Ebay or the charity stores). I think its important to save money whenever possible, after all, we can't take it with us when we get to the end can we.
Since I was a teenager I have been in love with the 1960s, influenced by my parents tastes in music no doubt (The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Simon & Garfunkel, Elvis, The Kinks, and even The Shadows). I just managed to born in the 1960s, coming 4 weeks early in December 1969, typical me, too impatient to wait.
I love the 1960's classic look, high hair, black eyeliner and tunic style dresses. I even managed to pull it off for church this week.











Dress - Primark Link
Leggings - Primark Link
Boots - Ebay Link
Glasses - Specpost Link
Earnings - Claires - Link

Hair tutorial from Cherry Dollface






V

No comments:

Post a Comment