30.3.15

I Guess That Was March Then

I have not been inclined to blog much lately, even though I do miss it, and its a great record for our family. I guess its hard to blog for 3 years about your lovely little family, Mama, Papa and baby, only to have Papa walk out after being exposed as the worst possible kind of husband. I am still coming to terms with being a single Mama. Anyway, a couple of die hard readers have been in touch asking about the blog so it pushed me in to a new post.
March has been very busy for me and a bit traumatic. My Mum broke her arm, my friend lost her son, Oscar and Aimee had the Norovirus and I started about 100 projects and then left them half finished. Ah well, lets hope April has better things in store.

my poor poor baby


He spent a lot of time in bed.


I on the other hand spent some time lounging on top of the bed when I bought myself a onesie and discovered how hot they are.


heatwave !


We have had some beautiful sunsets from our street here by the sea.





And of course, a pretty amazing solar eclipse.





Thankfully Oscar is just about 100% better now, right in the nick of time for the Easter school break, 3.5 days and he's counting.





Easter is a very precious time to me, and as with many Christians, we turn our thoughts to our Savior Jesus Christ.
Yesterday was palm Sunday and I couldn't help but think of Him riding in on donkey to cheers of joy, knowing full well that in a few short days he would suffer in ways we can't even comprehend.

How fortunate we are sometimes not to know what suffering we will have to endure on our path in this life. Our Lord had no such luxury.




No comments:

Post a Comment