8.3.15

Night Time



Poor wee Oscar has been sick all week. As we limp towards Friday I don't mind admitting its been a struggle. In this scenario his father cant win, because it irritates me when he messages to see how Oscar is, because he should be here for him (like I am). Of course if he didn't call or text I would be annoyed that he didn't care enough to pick up the phone. And that is what its like day to day when dealing with the devastation of a marriage break-up. There is inevitable annoyance no matter what the guilty party does.
I don't think I have had more than two consecutive hours sleep since Sunday (and neither has Oscar), and frankly I am exhausted.
The only plus point of being awake in the middle of the night is the amazing night-scapes right outside our window. The moon is notoriously hard to capture (on a fairly cheap digital camera), but I had a go all the same.





The pictures do it no justice, it was almost worth being awake for

V

No comments:

Post a Comment