8.3.15

Sister You Smell Like A Hippie

I love love love perfumes, but I most certainly do not like a £40 price tag. My absolute favorite perfumes are L'Eau d'Issey and Jean Paul Gaultier Classique but now that I am a single Mom I have to watch my pennies more than ever. I have heard all the fuss about Lidl's perfume Suddenly which costs £4 and smells very very similar to Coco Chanel (at around £70), and I have even bought it a few times, and I have to say, they are right, its really lovely.
But my favorite smelly-likey has to be Marks & Spencer's Isis perfume, which costs £16 a bottle and smells very similar to L'Eau d'Issey.
As yet, I have not managed to find anything decent that smells like the Jean Paul Gaultier (except a very cheap and nasty rip off which lost its scent after about an hour), which is a shame.
This week though I popped in to M&S after work to buy some Isis and was totally swayed buy the new range of perfumes they have Linky. After much debating the old hippie in me won out (I was born in the 1960's after all), and I settled on Patchouli and it is absolutely gorgeous. These days £22.50 on perfume is a treat, so although I think it may be my new favorite, I will be supplementing it with the £4 Suddenly from Lidl.



V

No comments:

Post a Comment