17.7.14

the cat lady.

black lab labrador puppy



Up until now I have mostly been able to ignore the fact that I live in a small cottage by the sea, and I have 2 cats, a slightly eccentric husband, a passion for wool craft and baking and a bit of painting thrown in for good measure. Because really, that list is edging me towards being a crazy cat lady.
Now we have Biba, I think I can slightly relax on that score, because crazy old 2 cat and 1 dog lady does not have the same ring to it. Its funny being a doggy household after years of just us and the cats. We like it, but every now and again the old girls and I sneak off to another room to catch up on some crochet. The puppy cant be trusted with the yarn yet.


crochet yarn wool cats


Maybe also by way of compensation, I went crazy on my hair (please excuse the no make-up face I have had a migraine for 3 days, and it shows). I love it ! Not sure how well it will fly at church on Sunday though. "C'est la vie"


Bright Red Hair Dye, Fringe, Bangs


No comments:

Post a Comment