25.3.14

▲ Typical ▲

It is turning out to be a fairly typical March. 
The weather does not seem to know what it is doing and its a bit of a blah month for us too. 
Easter is later this year on 20th April which means it is one week before Ellie Rose's birthday 
(27th April) SEE HERE. 
It seems to be a difficult time of year for me, 
with mothers day on Sunday bringing back so many memories of dashed hope. 
Mostly though, I have accepted we won't be having any more babies, 
and I am mostly ok with it. I have even started clearing out my baby things. 
Its a sad time in a woman's life when she realizes her child carrying days are over 
(if you indeed wanted more children). 
I can see my diary filling up with other things and they are all good, 
so I know there are adventures ahead. 
Still, I maybe need a little more time to be sad for what might have been.

Some March weather photo's of here and here abouts

















Hugs
Valerie


No comments:

Post a Comment