27.3.14

▲ De-Funked ▲

It has become my practice to make a conscious effort to not let things upset or bother me. 
Since joining the church I have had spiritual reasons for this, 
but even on a basic psychological level, 
holding on to negative feeling is most damaging to yourself. 
I am only human though, and yesterday I was in a bit of a rotten mood 
(brought on by an incident at nursery involving Oscar).
Sometimes its hard to shake off (especially when your child/children have been hurt),
 but luckily I am one of these people easily pleased by the simple things.



72

Oscar in a school mini-concert certainly helped


Then a timely text from a friend saying she would like a play date for our children,
and also a child free lunch date invitation (which I said, yes, yes, yes to)



73

A cheeky mid week curry always helps my mood 
(chickpea, black eye bean and red pepper curry)



74

And so does putting my feet up in my cosy dressing gown and slippers.


After dinner I had one of these


And watched the latest episode of The Sewing Bee







And by then my mood had lifted and I was ready for a good nights sleep.

Hugs
Valerie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment