7.3.14

▲ A Catch Up ▲

I haven't missed a week of blogging in a long time, so I thought I should sneak one in before the weekend. I have been fairly busy this week with one thing and another, and all things were peppered with backache and migraines. 

Here is what else we have been up to.

I did some cooking from my WW2 recipe book






We made pancakes on Tuesday 
(and I gave up cola and crisps for Lent)








I made two banana cakes
One for the missionaries and one for a church meeting








Oscar has been tormenting the cat as usual





I bought some spring flowers to cheer the place up








I have decided that the migraines may be caused by eye strain.
I am meeting with the optician tomorrow.
All week I have been trying to decide between old frames





Or new frames





I started a new and cooky knitting pattern





Dragon Watchers Hood

1829 copy

woodland1816 copy

Pattern HERE


And today I have taken Oscar to nursery, 
sent some parcels (sorry Vix it is finally in the post),
shopped for migraine tablets
written this blog post
Watched the weather





and eaten a Pot Noodle




which I generally agree, tastes like re-hydrated dust, 
but for some reason,
I was in the mood.

Have a fantastic weekend

Valerie
xxx


1 comment:

  1. That's the second delicious looking banana bread I've seen in Blogland today - I want some!
    The tormented cat is hilarious and both pairs of glasses look stunning on you. Hope the optician sorts you out! xxx

    ReplyDelete