17.3.14

Just A Bit Busy



We have been a bit busy with everyday life lately and the blog posts are  getting less and less. 
Sorry. 
I am going to make an effort to take more photo's and that always encourages me to blog more. 

The above photo was taken on Friday night when I dropped Oscar off at Stage Academy for a taster session, which he loved (the scouts hall is 2 minutes away from this spot). 
It looks like we will be taking him every week from now on.

Oscar is in full swing preparation for finishing nursery in June and starting school in August. 
The nursery have a very full induction to school process and it seems great for the little ones making that jump.

I have a new calling at church as 2nd Counselor to the Ward RELIEF SOCIETY President which has more for me to do and more for me to think about. 
I have also started a new study class at church and so my mind is full of The Gospel (no bad thing).

Duncan is finishing his 6 month contract with his current employer and so there have been many discussions between himself and various people regarding opportunities for work, 
and also him and I. 
He has also had bronchitis and been worried about staying home,
 (why are difficult things always made more difficult by random events). 

I have also started spring cleaning this week (aka kicked my own behind). 
I am going to be using THIS cleaning challenge as a rough guide, 
but since it started weeks ago, 
I will be speeding through the first few weeks. 
I started on THE ENTRY WAY / HALL today, so watch this space.

I also used Netmums MEAL PLANNER today and planned and printed a few weeks worth of 
menus, in a bid to get on top of things.

I hope I can keep the pace up with everything, 
I do love how the brighter days really  give me boost. 
The proverbial spring in my step.

Hugs
Valerie
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment