4.2.13

MONDAY MORNING

Come on, lets kick the week off with a bit of music. I am determined its going to be better than last week.




I LOVE the Mamas And Papas

I have decided to veto this virus as much as humanly possible because its dragging me down man (see what happens when you watch 60's music videos in the morning). So when I popped in to the pharmacy this morning, along with my man size tissues, cherry cough bottle and Beechams powders, I also bought a bright shiny lipgloss, because if nothing else it will make me look brighter (or so I am telling myself).



mua lipstick superdrug



valerie morning lipstick
EEK Monday Morning Face

Oh yes, and talking of things that brighten my face, 2 photo's of Oscar dressing up at the weekend.

Photo 1 All you need is a hat



oscar dress-up hat



Photo 2 - A bush with scary eyes peeping out (his own descriptive)


oscar dress up play cloths


But I am sure you would have guessed that right away had I not told you.

Happy Monday
Valerie
xxx

p.s. I have just noticed I name stamped some of the photos with last years date, but I am sure you wont hold it against me, I am ill you know ;)

4 comments:

  1. Well you definitely don't look ill, that lippie is so pretty on you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix, MUA is so cheap and the quality is surprisingly good for the price. People always say I dont look ill when I am, even Duncan says I generally just look tired, even when I feel like I am dying lol.
      V
      xxx

      Delete
  2. You definitely wear being ill well!! That lippy is divine, I do love a bright lippy! And Oscar in the hat is worthy of a wall space, such a cute pic!
    I have given myself Monday off, The weekend was one long stretch of marriage guidance, (others not mine, lol) and I am cream crackered! The children are den building as we speak, and although not peaceful by any stretch of the imagination, at least I don't have to get involved, (yet!!!)
    Hope this week is a better one for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should post up the photos that didn't make the cut haha. Are you a counselor? My M-I-L is the head of the Samaritans for our area lol.
      I am remaining optimistic even though my Mum is back in hospital today, and Duncan is waiting to be seen by the dentist today after 2 days of agony. I am also typing this one handed while I am on hold to the GOV. I have already been on hold for 10 minutes and then cut off. The air was blue for exactly 2 second lol
      V
      xxx

      Delete