19.2.13

BEACH DAYS

Sometimes I forget that the abominable weather is temporary. I was sorting out some blog glitches when I came across THIS post, and it made me feel a bit sad, because I am longing so much for long warm days of outdoor fun. The problem with living in this hemisphere is the huge amount of days between seasons which are pretty much all the same, winter = then long boring days of wet and cold = then some spring days = then  long boring days of wet and cold = then some summer days = then  long boring days of wet and cold = then some autumn days = then  long boring days of wet and cold = then back to winter again. Obviously I cant change the weather (oh if only), so we make the best of it when we can.


Beach pebbles swans



park ice cream


beach shore line tide


beach shore line tide


bare feet sand


Valerie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment