3.2.13

GRATITUDE SUNDAY

Sunday's heartfelt tradition, a time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.

It has been really difficult this week, since we have all been so ill, but I suspect that is the exact time you should try harder to see the good things around you.

Throughout the week I have felt grateful for :

♥ Cheeky breakfasts (waffles honey and cream)

♥ Good books and knitting to cheer me up

♥ Modern medicine (ibuprofen after 3 days of resistance helped my infection)

♥ Random toys around the house, evidence of imagination and play

♥ Rosehip and honey tea

♥ Artwork from my boy (changing again, moving into the next stage)

♥ Playtime with his sister (allowing me time to rest)

♥ Flowers from my boys

♥ Being able to text my brother every day to check on my Mum (since we cant visit right now)

♥ A stranger offering me a crochet lesson (one of the other nursery Mums)

♥ Aldi - sounds odd, but Aldi sell free range chicken at good prices and we all need chicken soup


Gratitude Sunday


Joining in with Taryn for Gratitude Sunday



plastic bug



oscar ps2 controller



waffles honey cream



oscar shopping aldi



oscar drawing art



flowers from husband lillies



Valerie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artwork! Super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the photo of bug is one of those random toys around the house! yikes! ;) Lovely list. Your waffles look soo yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete