1.2.13

FRIDAY HAPPY FEBRUARY

Sorry its gone all quiet here, I have been feeling like death warmed up (but only slightly warmed). Oscar has been in nursery every morning and I have lay on the sofa in a sweaty mess until he got back (Papa has been bringing him back). I have staggered to the kitchen, made lunch then staggered back to the sofa. Afternoons have been mostly me lying on the sofa a bit delirious from a high temperature/fever and Oscar has been playing computer games with his sister. Its the first time he has taken a real interest in them, (for more than 5 minutes). He spent a while playing Raymand (there is no 'd' on the end, but Oscar calls it RaymanD and we thinks its really cute), and then he discovered The Sims. They, Oscar and Aimee, spent ages yesterday creating characters based on our family (and the cats). I wouldn't be comfortable with him having this much screen time at his age ordinarily, but while I have been ill and not up to much, I have to let it slide.

Anyway, to save me wittering on any further, I saw a feature on another blog, called Friday phone dump, which is basically random phone images collected throughout the week, posted up every Friday. I don't have an iphone (I have a Samsung Galaxy), so I don't participate in the whole insagram thing, but I thought this would be a good way to pop up a collection of images from the week. So here is

FRIDAY PHONE DUMP
friday phone dump inspired by kelle hampton





Its surprising I had 15 photo's to show for this week, since I have been so poorly, but there you go, I just about managed it.


phone dump logo


Whatever the weekend may bring, wishing you all a happy and healthy one.
Valerie
xxx

*phone dump inspired by kelle hampton

4 comments:

  1. Glad you've managed to get out of bed! What a colourful group of photos, I don't even know if my mobile has a camera! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I use the camera on the phone when I feel too conspicuous using the big camera.
      V
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Val, sorry to hear you have been so unwell, being poorly with little ones is the pits, as you never get to totally relax. Hopefully this weekend will see you feeling a bit brighter.
    Your pics are fab. Your little man has the sweetest little face! He must cheer you up just by smiling! I love the bulbs too, Spring bulbs make me a whole lot more cheerful, especially hyacinths, as they smell so nice too!
    Have a great weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, this has been a nightmare, and we woke up today with Duncan having horrendous tooth pain, and half his face swollen up. They say there things are sent to try us, they weren't kidding lol.

      Oscar is a sweetheart thought, and does cheer us right up.
      V
      xxx

      Delete