25.3.13

LOVING

It is probably evident that I am enjoying painting again and I only hope that the promise of exhibiting 2 pieces in a show in June will keep me motivated. It is not the only thing I am loving around here right now though, I am also loving

Imagination and role play at work

25th March 2013


Simple but tasty dinners


25th March 2013


Learning a new skill (unbelievable, but I just managed to learn the basics after years of trying)


25th March 2013


A beautiful new book to help with the aforementioned new skill.


25th March 2013


I would really encourage you to buy a copy of this amazing book written by my lovely friend KAT Amazon link HERE

A new camera to play with


25th March 2013

My 1st DSLR

Reading at bedtime instead of watching TV


25th March 2013


Late to the party as usual I have heard great things about this series. The only thing I am not liking about this book is teeny tiny text at bedtime.

Valerie
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, what a fab list of favourite things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,
      I am ridiculously happy about the crochet (which may be a bit sad haha), and I am a bit scared of the camera haha.

      Delete
  2. You have been keeping busy! That food looks delish! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food was delish, the family were all saying nom nom whilst eating it lol, even the picky little eater.
      V
      xxx

      Delete