29.3.13

Happy Easter

02.04



Shamefully there has not been much Easter crafting going on here lately, (a dodgy paper mache egg and the chicks pictured above being the extent of it).

I managed a quick non Easter related sewing project this week, using THIS tutorial.


29.03



29.03.1


Certainly an improvement on the beat up plastic tub I had been using for art class.

I don't have a finished pieces from this weeks class to show you because I have made a start to one of the pieces for the June exhibition. Hopefully I will fit in some painting this weekend whilst also tending to a small boy with a rotten cold, rolling and eating Easter Eggs and being forced to watch more cartoons than any adult should have to endure.
I hope you all have a great bank holiday and if you are one of the lucky ones, maybe the sun will even shine for you (its snowing here again today).

Valerie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your loopy chickens and the brush tidy is great, you have been busy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chicks are cute, but Oscar takes most of the credit for them lol.
      V
      xxx

      Delete