25.9.11

Thankful For The Simple Things

Sometimes I feel like complaining is all I ever do, especially lately before we moved back to the city. I used to ask Duncan if I came across as a whiner, and he would always laugh and say no. I had a fairly sunny disposition as a youngster so I guess when I took on the responsibilities of a wife and a mother, I got quite a shock when the natural worries of keeping a home and raising children set in.  I think the most important thing to remember is to be thankful for all the little things, it helps put the bigger things into perspective.


So today I am thankful for


* An hours knitting time, when Oscar and Duncan took a trip out.


Photo 1-tile


 


* Home made broccoli soup


* Cuddles in the morning


* The father and son bond in this house


 


Newpiccys 004


 


Newpiccys 005


 


* After 4 weeks - A washing line


 


Newpiccys 012


 


* The return of the sun for a few days


* New yarn at great prices shop link


* The view from the lounge window


 


 


Newpiccys 008


 


Newpiccys 009


 


* Unexpected visitors


 


Newpiccys 014


Of course I am still hanging out for a good nights sleep, now that I would be truly truly thankful for.


Valerie


xxx


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment