1.8.11

Say Hello To The Vintage Wife

Mama's Little Beats would like to recommend................


Cedarlucy-instagram1


 


I have mentioned a few times that I enjoy a small selection of blogs every day, its my replacement magazine pile if you will. Most of the blogs I read fall in to one of two categories, mummy bloggers or vintage bloggers (with the odd exception from time time). Its no wonder then that I found The Vintage Wife, written by the lovely Cedar. When I first found her blog, Cedar was pregnant with her first child and her posts were centered around her vintage home and clothes, something I love myself. I followed Cedar's blog from week to week as her pregnancy posts began to outweigh the other 'type' of posts until eventually Cedar and husband Russ became proud parents to baby Lucille (Lucy), back in May this year. 


Now that Cedar is settling into motherhood (so well), there are some lovely posts on her blog, including little Lucy in her vintage or vintage inspired attire, so so cute I have to tell you.


Please pop over to The Vintage Wife and say 'Hi' to Cedar and baby Lucy, it really is worth the click.


Valerie


xxx


 


**Disclaimer


The Vintage Wife offered 10 readers a free banner placement on her blog for the month of August, in exchange for a 'mention, and a link' on their own page. I was happy to be chosen for this exchange, and since I like her blog so much I decided to do a whole post rather than just a link up in another post **


 



No comments:

Post a Comment