14.8.11

Me Likey

I feel in a state of limbo here, still house hunting. I have another couple of viewings lined up for next week, but because our brief is so specific the choices available are few and far between. I am actually feeling panicky when I think about being stuck here, you know that funny feeling in your tummy, heart beating faster and rapid breathing. Proper panicky, not just mental panic. I have very little inclination to tidy and sort my current environment, so anything beyond keeping it clean is being neglected. I have some things made or bought sitting where they were put temporarily because it seems silly making homes for them. I have to STOP buying things now and save money for the move.


So I dont go crazy (no retail therapy, are you kidding me!), I have decided to run some posts on my wish list, things I am coveting for after the move.


0000_Harbour_Scene_LG


A paint by number kit (or 2)


 


1994 17 1_Warhol Jackie


A Warhole Print


 


3733001822_c9016a41ed_b


A waterfall Dressing Table


 


Blackboard447


A chalkboard Wall


 


Bull


A Matador Print


 


Charles-eames-rar-fibreglass-rocking-chair-in-red


An Eames Style Rocking Chair


 


HEB246


An Open Fireplace (again)


 


 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment