7.8.11

Inspirational Sundays

I thought I would run a feature on a Sunday for a few weeks at least, of people who's work really inspires me.


Inspirational Sundays


a collection of images and links to the people and works of some of the most talented artists I know.


If you want to join in please leave a link in the comments so I can see who inspires you.


Valerie


This week we have Zoe Saddler. Zoe is a fellow art school graduate (D.O.J.). She graduated in 2004 and moved to Plymouth. Zoe is a fine artist/painter and also an illustrator.  Maybe its the summery feel drawing me to her seascapes or the slightly pop surrealist feel of her illustrations, either way, I think she is an amazing young artist. You can find more information on Zoe HERE Meanwhile, enjoy this small sample.


 


Stormy Lighthouse by Zoe Sadler from Folksy


 


T530_18 Lighthouse Moon_3D


 


T587_26 The Wizard of Oz


 


TheBarbican_1


Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment