31.12.14

What A Year

I started the year in January full of optimism.
I had a feeling changes were on the horizon, but I wrongly assumed my big life event
of 2014 would be Oscar starting school. 





In February Oscar had his 5th birthday ! 
I could hardly believe he had been dancing around the sun for 5 years.





March was a quiet month.
I spent a lot of time cooking and knitting and thinking about my faith.





In April we sadly marked the passing of another year since we lost our baby, Ellie-Rose.
April is always a sad month now.





May was very busy. We went to Edinburgh to say goodbye to one of our missionaries. 
I went to our Temple in Preston and had some special experiences, and we also had Duncan's birthday 
and Aimee's birthday.


natural history museum - Edinburgh



In June Oscar had his school induction days and did really well. 
We also had some actual sunshine





In July the school holidays began 
and Oscar did his first ever stage performance with his theatre group.





In August, my baby started school !




September !
We went on holiday.
I found out my husband was not the man I thought he was,
our marriage ended.





In October we had to re-home the pets, and ourselves.
The children and I moved to a little apartment of our own.





In November we just really did some settling in. I focused a lot on my Faith, and 
began to establish new routines.





December, and I coped with my first post break up birthday and wedding anniversary.
Oscar did his 2nd stage show.
My friend and I started our little business venture, 
and we celebrated Christmas where I had my mind firmly fixed on our Savior Jesus Christ.




Who knows what 2015 will bring. 
My Faith has grown and grown this year, and because of that
I can trust my future is safe in the Lords hands

Happy New Year when it comes !

See you on the other side.
Valerie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment