27.12.14

Christmas Dinner With The Family

This will be the last year we are all together.
Many people have been questioning 'how' I can have my ex-husband
here for Christmas. 
The answer is very simple. My precious son.
Oscar is only 5 years old, and as far as he knows, his Daddy works away
all week and returns at the weekend.
I know this can't go on much longer, but Christmas was not
the time to tell him.
Being Christ-like is very important to me, and when ever I am struggling,
I ask myself
'what would our Savior do?'
It gives me a quiet strength I never knew was possible.

Anyway, here is Christmas dinner in pictures.



Look how Christ is at the head of our table. 
This made me so happy.



Oscar & Aimee



Oscar, Aimee & Christopher



Duncan, Oscar & Aimee



Christopher & Me



Christopher & Me



Oscar



Oscar



Aimee



Duncan



Christopher



lunch



Time with the Savior when the house fell quiet.

Merry Christmas
May you feel the Spirit of The Lord with you.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment