6.12.14

A Quick Catch Up Of This Week

I have been incredibly busy this week,
as I prepare to go self empolyed in January (more on that later), 
so I have not had much time to blog. I did manage some phone photo's though, so here 
is a mini catch up.


On Monday we had Family Home Evening, and this weeks theme
was Joseph.
We read a story about an act of kindness to a stranger,
and we thought about Joseph as he brought Mary into Bethlehem
labouring with her child. We presumed that Joseph was relying on an act of kindness 
from a stranger for his wife, so she would have a place to give birth to the baby Jesus.
We decided to do a small act of kindness for some strangers.
We don't know our neighbours yet have just moved in, so this is what we did.






















Joseph joins Mary in the stable


Wednesday was my birthday, and I had some Sister Missionaries here for a 
sleep over. (I had a trip to Ikea in the day time).






I finally got my glasses from Here, the glasses are excellent and so is the price but it did take almost 3 weeks for them to arrive.





And finally, I have spent most of the week working in our new studio. A friend and I are opening a 
workshop / studio and we will be running classes in sewing, dressmaking, patchwork, knitting, crochet, watercolour painting and fabric printing.
For locals,
The studio will be open in January 2015 at
77 Meadowside Dundee.
We are taking bookings now, so please email for a list of times, dates and prices.









Today I am off to buy threads, buy some Christmas presents, 
do a 2nd coat of paint on the studio floor,
and then go to church at 6pm for a Special meeting.
I am enjoying being busy, its good for the soul.
Hope you had a great week?
xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment