22.9.14

Kat From Slugs On The Refrigerator

I have been a long time reader of Kat's Blog Slugs On The Refrigerator, and I love her and her family to bits. I was so excited for Kat last year when her first crochet book Crochet At Play was published and I pre ordered it from Amazon as soon as I could. This year I managed to go one better, and when Kat's second book Hook Stitch & Give came out, I travelled the few miles down the road (about 60 miles), and met Kat in person.

Kat signing my copy of Hook Stitch & Give




It was amazing to meet her after all these years, what a lovely lady she is. I won't lie, there was an element of the surreal, especially when I met her husband and children later in the day. I wanted to pick Georgia up and give her a cuddle, but obviously she has no clue who I am and I expect that would have scared her to death.
I hope we can get together again some time, and maybe Oscar can met Kat's beautiful trio. 
Please take a look at her crochet book, it is fabulous.



No comments:

Post a Comment