23.9.14

Changes


Things are changing at a steady pace here. I am freely admitting that most of them are not for the better, but instead born out of necessity. If I could glue our world back together, I would do it in a heartbeat. My baby (even though he is 5), knows there are things going on all around him but he doesn't know what. I thank the Lord my God for small mercies.



The puppy had to be re-homed. It broke Oscar's heart, he cried like I have never heard him cry before. It fills me with dread for what is to come.



A friend has dragged me to 'Slimming World' in a bid to get me to eat 'SOMETHING' other than cup-a-soup (FYI this breakfast was from about a month ago).



It seems I need to re-home the cats, and then move house ourselves. There are too many things to think about, a whole house to pack, a small boy to comfort, and feed and clothe and reassure that things will be ok, when in reality, I don't know if that is even true.

No comments:

Post a Comment