20.11.13

Yarn Along





READING




Since I am spending so much time on my Scriptures just now, there really isn't much time in the day for other reading (although I am going to change that after Christmas, when our Bishop's Scripture challenge is over). Both Duncan and I have been dreaming of a veg garden fit to bursting for next year. Maybe we are being overly optimistic, but in the dark winter months, its good to have your dreams.


KNITTING





The SNAPPY HAT PATTERN knitted in MIRASOL SULKA in Steel Blue Mid Teal. This is a hat and yarn combination I saw on KAT'S blog a long time ago. I knitted one for my Mum 2 years ago and it was gorgeously soft. I have embarked on a hat making mission for my missionaries (4 in total), for their Christmas, which I will add some chocolates too. I am sure they will appreciate how cosy these hats are when they are walking the winter streets of Scotland as they spread the Gospel.

Joining in with GINNY and friends for Yarn Along

Valerie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. The hat is beautiful, I love the colour. I am certain that the hats (and chocolate) will be greatly appreciated in Scotland. Garden dreams are always good and sound planning is a wonderful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could feel the soft squishyness of the hat, that wool and cables go so well together :)

    ReplyDelete