20.1.13

GRATITUDE SUNDAY

fruit veg box scheme



Gratitude Sunday
Sundays heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitude's. 

Throughout the week I have felt grateful for : 

♥ The veg box, made up and waiting to be collected every Friday afternoon (for significantly less money than the old box scheme)

♥ A warm cosy and comfortable home

♥ Friends dropping by for tea and cake

♥ Oscar's ability to soldier on when he is miserable with the cold

♥ Duncan's kisses

♥ Home made bread

♥ The delight on Oscar's face as he watched the snow flurries

♥ Kind emails from friends near and far

♥ The warm relaxed feeling when Papa comes home in a snow storm on Friday night, no more work until Monday

♥ My mum finally being released from hospital after 3 months of acute illness

♥ Fuzzy dressing gowns

♥ Organic hot chocolate

♥ This new space



Gratitude Sunday

Joining in with TARYN

5 comments:

  1. Hi :) I whole-heartedly agree - you just can't beat home-made bread, hot chocolate and fuzzy dressing gowns!

    Also, thank you for popping by my blog earlier. I'm so grateful. Hope you're well :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your mom is doing well-- that is indeed a grateful thing! Thank you for paying a visit to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Gratitude Sunday. I love seeing all the fresh colorful food. :)
    Glad your mom gets to go home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too Taryn, its a lovely link up :)
      I am SO glad my Mum is home too
      V
      xxx

      Delete