15.1.13

BLUE AT THE BEACH


Saturday was went and cold, but a promise is a promise, and we went off to the beach with a flask of hot chocolate and a bucket and spade.


beach january blue sea




beach january blue sea




beach january blue sea




beach january blue sea




beach january blue sea


There were not many sand-castles made, but we did collect some shells and one of us got very very wet. Its a good thing the beach is only 5 minutes from home.
Lately I have been feeling out to sea, and most definitely blue. A few days ago, I realised that it was my choice to stand in the midst of the storm and be battered around, and so I stepped away and into the arms of my husband and my children. I am better prepared to weather a brisk breeze should it come my way, but for the most part I will let the storm clouds pass over my head.
Have a wonderful week.
Val
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment