4.12.11

A Lovely Day

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. We put the Christmas tree up in the morning/early afternoon, then we had a birthday tea in the late afternoon. Oscar had specified my cake should be blue with silver balls so I obliged with a pale blue cake and sugar balls.


Birthday 001


Birthday 002


 


Birthday 003


Oscar decorated the tree, for the main part, so does it look like a 2 year old did it? Yes it kind of does, but we love it anyway.


Birthday 004


 


In the evening Duncan and I had a lovely dinner and cuddled up together. We both agreed it was a nice day but we both also wished we were jetting off to Venice like we did in 2005 for our Honeymoon.


 


V


V2


*sigh* so romantic. Maybe we will make it back (in warmer weather), some day.


Speaking of romance though, Duncan left me a message online for my birthday/anniversary. He has kindly said I can share it. You will need sound because he wrote the music himself and played it on guitar.


MY LOVE


Isn't he lovely?


And for posterity, here I am, 42 years young.


Birthday 007
 


------------------------------------------------------------


 


3
click to enlarge


Valerie


xxx


Footer_banner



No comments:

Post a Comment