9.11.14

What Do You Drink?




Often when I mention to people that I don't drink tea or coffee, 
they are initially baffled as to what I can possibly drink instead. Once I start listing, 
fruit teas, barley drinks, hot chocolate, milk, water, juice, cola, they look a little sheepish and say
oh yes.


Most member of my church ( LDS ) who grow up without tea or coffee tend not to substitute it with something hot to drink. For converts though it seems to be more difficult to go cold turkey (especially here in the UK when putting the kettle on is the answer to every crisis.

I drink herbal tea ( Rooibos ), one or two cups a day. Sometimes though I find myself
craving a coffee.
Barleycup is what a lot of church members drink as a coffee replacement, however
I really don't like it much.
Eventually after a bit of trial and error I stumbled apon Teeccino on Amazon,
and it is really nice.




It comes in a few flavours, but hazelnut is my favourite so far. 
This is about £11 per bag but a bag will last a long while, 
and I see it as more of a treat than a daily drink.
One little cup of this, a few squares of chocolate and a (The) good book and I feel like I 
am in heaven.





No comments:

Post a Comment