5.10.14

What Happened? The Hardest Post Ever

I have pondered what to say here, or even if I should say anything here, but I have been fairly open about my life over the last few years and I am not big on keeping secrets.
My marriage ended whilst on holiday a month ago. To say I am devastated would be the biggest understatement. Our world has been turned upside down and ripped apart, and as is often the case, the guilty party has appeared to have moved seamlessly on with very little regard for a life he once claimed he cherished.
 Anyway that's it. Here are some photo's from the holiday that I just needed to get off the camera, put up on the blog and move on.













As for now, I am looking for a small flat, I will be starting teaching art classes soon, and I am trying to heal myself and my son.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, lovely mama. You are always in my prayers. xx

    ReplyDelete