10.10.14

Home


It looks like I may have found a little flat for the children and myself. There is a view of the sea from the front window and it is a 10 minute walk to Oscar's school, so a big thumbs up for location. The flat itself is very small, (I have been looking a lot at Apartment Therapy in the small spaces section). But all of the organising will take time. Hopefully the contracts will go through today.
Please wish us luck, or say a prayer, whichever is your inclination.


p.s. Oscar is preparing for winter.



** UPDATE **

I signed the contracts this morning, its tiny, like I say, 
but hopefully it can feel like home for me


kitchen

Lounge

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 2

Bathroom

View from lounge

view from bedroom


2 comments:

  1. Your apartment looks like a beautiful peaceful refuge for your family. I pray that you find joy and life there, that the Lord shelter and guide your recovery and journey in this new chapter, and that you are able to find rest through the chaos and pain of moving house and all the change in your life. Sending huge hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, don't make me cry Missus, thank you xxx

      Delete