4.9.13

On A Roll

04.06.2013

We have had a glorious few days here, and all I can say is long may it last. In the morning I sat out in the garden and enjoyed the sunshine, while Oscar watered the everything in sight plants.
1

2

3

4

5

In the afternoon I did some crochet and took a nap while Daddy took Oscar to his beloved beach park. All of Oscar's dreams came true when his favorite friend from nursery just happened to be at the park at the same time.

14

15

We missed our family home evening last night because we were spending it with another family and the missionaries. I would not really say it was a great success, through no fault of the other family, who were very welcoming. Oscar went from crying to feeling sick the whole time, and Duncan had had a difficult work day right before we left. 
Tonight we had our own family home evening, for which I cooked sweet and sour quorn and we all had a much more relaxed time.

6
We have taken more photo's during family home evening and I will post up the lesson and photos on Thursday (for anyone who is interested in knowing how it goes?).
Tomorrow looks set to be sunny too, but I have a full day, with lunch with my older son, a missionary lesson, and then dinner with the family and missionaries together and also a Relief Society Presidency meeting (my first one), all planned. It is still great to be busy.

p.s. Since Duncan has been having problems with his job lately he has decided to train Oscar up to go in his place.



Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment