28.12.12

~Christmas~

We have had a lovely couple of days. Christmas was mostly chilled tinged with some sadness because my Mum is still in hospital. I always miss my Dad at Christmas, so having to take my Mum's gift to the hospital seemed so sad. We were also made to wait outside while she ate her hospital Christmas dinner alone (totally alone as the only other patient in her bay was nil by mouth). I can see a 2nd Christmas on the cards when she is home and well.

Oscar had a fabulous couple of days, and I think that even above the presents he received the most joy from having his brother and sister together to play with (Christopher my oldest son has his own flat, and we don't see him nearly as much as we would like to).

Anyway, here are some pictures. I hope you guys had fun too?




Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012



PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AT THE END OF EACH POST - I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU

THANKS

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment