16.7.11

The Hours In The Day : Oscar Casey

I bought myself a new camera before we moved house, but with one thing and another I have hardly had any time to play around with it. So yesterday I decided that I would take a photograph of Oscar, every hour on the hour. This is harder than you would think, you should try it an see what I mean.  Anyway, Friday is usually the day I go shopping, so there are lots of buggy shots. It has made me realise how dull it must be for him. I will definitely be doing another 'hours in the day' so I can ease some of my guilt.


Oscar slept very late this day, 9.45am, in fact.


 


10am


Camera ups 010
Awake, but still sleepy


 


11am


Camera ups 012
Swiping the last of my tea


 


12pm


Camera ups 013
Arriving off the 5 mile bus trip to go shopping


 


1pm


Camera ups 015
Waiting for lunch to arrive in the cafe


 


2pm


Camera ups 016
Back to the shopping (looking pretty bored)


 


3pm


Camera ups 017


Waiting in line for the bus home


 


4pm


Camera ups 019
Home again, having a cuddle with Teddy, and eating some sweets


 


5pm


Camera ups 021
Playing with a magnetic fishing set (being Pingu)


 


6pm


Camera ups 027
Having some juice after running in the garden (sisters are annoying no?)


 


7pm


Camera ups 032
Playing pirates with Daddy after dinner, 'you old bilge rat'


('oh not you father, Captain Hook')


 


8pm


Camera ups 036
Some post bath photography


 


9pm


Camera ups 041
Ok, so I don't have a 9pm photo, we were trying to get him to sleep


 


10pm


Camera ups 045
Finally asleep, a 12 hour day.


 


Lots of other cute funny moments happened within each hour and it was difficult not to cheat and put one of those moments in instead, but either way, it shows how deceptive a set of photo's can be. He didn't eat a meal, wash, play outside, watch TV, draw, be read to, annoy the cat, or examine a spider in any of the photo's but they all happened that day.


Have a Lovely Weekend everyone


Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment