1.6.11

Happy 1st of June

June is set to be a real roller coaster ride here. Obviously we have the house move (city to village move to be precise) and all of the stress which goes along with that. To add to the stress it seems I have developed a pelvic infection, which left me doubled in agony in the later half of yesterday. I have been prescribed 2 different medications for it but as I recall the cure can be as bad as the cause in this case. I have also been told to rest up. How very comical of my GP to say that to me, whilst trying to make himself heard over my bundle of energy as he told him about pirates and skulls and bats which hang from the ceiling.


Ah well, you muddle through don't you. Said bundle, did fizzle out for an hour or two this afternoon, so I had 40 winks with him. The packing had to wait.


2011-06-01 13.47.00


Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment