22.8.12

Secret Bedtime Behavior

If you know me in real life you will probably have heard me moaning about my bad sleep patterns more than once. Despite being tired a lot of the time, I often have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep. It turns out, I am not the only one, and in this technology driven age, there is a technological sleep aid available to us all. SOOTHE TUBE There is every kind of sleep inducing sounds on there from voices to ASMR (non vocal sounds). I personally get irritated by sounds and after many many nights of restless legs, overheating, back pain, medication withdrawal and not to mention previous pregnancies, I have found that a female Eastern voice is what puts me to sleep fastest (thats East in the world, not the UK).  Here are some examples of my very own sleep guru (FYI I usually put the laptop on the bedside table and pop in some headphones, Duncan pops them out and shuts the laptop when he comes to bed/I am snoozing).


Haiying


 


 


 


 


She knows people use her videos to get to sleep and so there is no need to feel guilty about it, she has made almost 8'000 videos, some with hundreds of thousands of views, pretty popular huh?


Valerie


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment